AREAS OF EXPERTISE
An associate at SIMPSONWIGLE LAW, Aaron is a legal advisor and advocate primarily for all types of businesses and enterprises. His focus is in regard to all areas of corporate law, commercial law and real estate law, covering a wide variety of clients, from all industries.
Whether a client is starting their first business or their sixth, Aaron counsels clients and handles business transactions and services including:
- Establishing a business, including incorporation and corporate organization, partnerships and sole proprietorships;
- Drafting, negotiating and review of contracts, shareholder agreements, commercial leases, partnership agreements and joint venture agreements;
- Purchasing or selling a business and assets;
- Secured transactions and residential and commercial real estate.
A CAREFUL, REFLECTIVE APPROACH
"My philosophy is to step back and fully understand any situation in order to provide a plan of action that reflects the full scope of client goals or issues at hand."
WHAT SETS AARON APART
"My primary goal is to listen to the client. I want to know about their long-term needs so that I can bring a big-picture perspective while remaining focused on the details, develop a plan and further their goals and expectations."
THE BEST PART OF THE JOB
"I love providing practical solutions for difficult or complex situations. Helping people, curating good relationships and getting the deal done gives me great satisfaction. I want to become my client's trusted advisor and bring them comfort when things get challenging."
ACTIVE WITHIN THE COMMUNITY
Aaron enjoys working with the Hamilton Small Business Enterprise Centre, providing general corporate and commercial legal advice. He participates in a mentorship program and often gives presentations for entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- Called to the Bar in Ontario, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts & Science, Philosophy - Combined Honours, McMaster University, 2011
- Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall Law School, 2014
- Hamilton Law Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario